TPT Wealth is making investing more convenient than ever via our new Investor Portal.
You are able to view your contact details and holding information, make additional application or redemption requests, view your statements, or switch between funds at any time convenient to you.
Login and existing customer registration
If you are an existing investor with TPT Wealth, please click the button to continue to the investor portal. The first time you login you will need to register for the new portal by clicking on the sign up link and entering the username we have provided you via email or letter. If you have not received your username please call us on 1300 138 044.
Existing investor registration process
If you are an existing TPT Wealth investor, your account profile details and investment holdings have been uploaded to the new Investor Portal ready for you to access once you register.
The one-time registration process involves the following steps:
- Click on the "Continue to Investor Portal" button
- Select “Don’t have an account? Sign up?” option.
- Enter in your new username (this has been sent to you in the mail or via email.) If you haven’t received it please call us on 1300 138 044.
- Once you submit your username a verification code is automatically sent as a text message to the mobile phone number we have on record.
- Once you have entered that verification code in the registration page a second verification code will be sent to your email address.
- Enter the second verification code.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- You will then be asked to create a password which you will use to log in to the Portal moving forward.
If you don’t receive the codes please call 1300 138 044.
You can change this password at any time and if you forget it, the Investor Portal login page has a Forgot Password button under the ‘need help signing in?’ option which lets you reset your own password without needing to contact TPT Wealth.
Registering in the Investor Portal allows you ‘read only’ access to your account. In order to have full ‘transacting’ access, allowing online profile updates and online applications, switches and redemption's you will need to apply for Interactive Access. You will be prompted to do this when you are in the system.