Tasmanian Perpetual Trustees is really proud to launch its new name and branding officially from 2 December 2019 as TPT Wealth.
This milestone signifies the start of a new and exciting era for our 132 year old business, as we evolve our products and service offerings to be more contemporary and in line with our client’s changing needs.
How to contact us
We’re still committed to great local service so rest assured you can contact our friendly team over the phone on 1300 138 044 or see us at:
- Devonport, 53 Best Street
- Hobart, 137 Harrington Street
- Launceston, Level 1, 113 Cimitiere Street.
Our new email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Investor Portal
If you are a current investor you can now register for and access the new Investor Portal which is available online and can be used anytime and anywhere. Here you can:
- make additional contributions or redemption requests
- switch between investments
- view and download your statements anytime
Another change for investors is an update to forms and processes, including the way you contribute to and redeem investments. From 2 December 2019, please direct EFT contributions to the following:
Bank Account: BSB: 062-000
Account Number: 17257060
Reference: Your investor number
For EFT and cheque contributions, if you are not using the Investor Portal you will also be required to submit a signed Additional Investment Form for each contribution so it can be identified.Please note: If you contribute funds into our previous bank account and/or without a signed supporting application form they will be rejected.
If you have investments in our Income Funds, please note there are some changes to how the funds will operate going forward. To reflect our new brand, TPT Wealth has changed the names of the Income Funds, and released a new Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) dated 2 December 2019
Frequently Asked Questions
We have been part of the Tasmanian financial landscape for over 132 years and we are very proud of our heritage. To meet the ongoing desires of our investors, we are excited about introducing you to our evolved investment services, product range and brand. The change to TPT Wealth allows us to focus on what we’re great at, which is being a quality income focused investment manager who builds strong relationships with our clients by delivering consistent fund performance and income through our funds to benefit our investors.
- Each office has been rebranded TPT Wealth to reflect our broader product and service offering to the Tasmanian market
- Investment Management services are no longer be available via MyState Bank branches but we are now going to provide you more access points to TPT Wealth to assist you that are hopefully more convenient.
- Estate Planning services will continue to be available in MyState Bank branches.
- We are providing a Kiosk for you to use in TPT Wealth offices (Hobart, Launceston and Devonport) and the Burnie MyState Bank branch, where our friendly team will be providing guided assistance to help you become familiar with the new Investor Portal.
Yes, there are earlier daily cut-offs for investment contributions and redemptions, 3pm.
TPTL has now been decommissioned so users will not be able to access this system anymore.